Saturday, January 9, 2010

IM BACK!!!!

Hello Everyone its been a long time! My life has been such a whirlwind. Ill fill you in on whats been going on with me.

So from the last time I posted I was still living in Vegas. I was single and just trying to figure out my life. I had decided I needed to get out of Vegas it just wasn't the place for me. So I Moved:) I decided on San Diego! I didn't know many people here, had no job and not really any place to live but I just had to get out of Vegas. So my dad helped me pack my car gave me gas money and I was on my way! I had started dating this kid in the Navy. Things were ok and then he left for a deployment. He turned out to be so different and I ended it.I have an ok job and I live with my friend Megan in our cute little apartment. Ill save the best for last........ I met the love of my life!

Joey Revay!

We were friends for a while but became so much more! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me! We laugh constantly! And he makes me truly a better person! A little about Joey.......

He is 24, will be 25 in March. He is in the Navy and is a helicopter mechanic. Is originally from Pittsburgh and is very proud of it ;) Hes super TALL!! He has a great family, he is the oldest with two sisters and a younger brother. He also has a cutie pie niece! He Loves to fish, and watch the food network. He is a die hard Steelers fan. And all around the most amazing person I have ever met...

He is my best friend. I have always been a believer that there is that one person out there for me that would make me feel like I was in a love story! And I found him. I appreciate him so much and all that he does for me! I am so lucky!!


So thats the jist of whats been happening with me:) Life is good here is sunny California... I miss my family a ton but overall I would say things are going really great for me!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Girl!!! Just make sure this one treats you the way he should :) Sad you dont get to see your family often :( but you obviously made a great decision to move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun jer i'm glad you're back on here! :) i'm excited to meet this joey- come down for easter and bring him :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails