Thursday, February 25, 2010

Little Update

Well life has been crazy for us..

I have been sick all the time :( I felt better for about  three weeks and now its back to the same routine..
We moved, My memory is shot so I dont know if I mentioned that before.. If so your going to hear it again! We moved to this cute town house in La Mesa.. If you dont know where that is its about a half hour from everything!! Down town San Diego, The Beach, Base all of it! I love it though its out of the hustle and bustle of busy San Diego. Iam still trying to put our little house together but it is comeing along. In the move I lost my computer charger so I have none of my pictures or anything on my computer so I am using Joeys for now! Hopefully I find it soon! I will be adding pictures of our house soon!
I also am getting big! I feel huge I will post some pictures of that too, I am 14 weeks today!!:) Other than that we just work and sleep! :) Pictures are soon to come...I hope!

3 comments:

  1. hey girl! long time no see lol. im so happy for you! when jess told me you were prego i got so excited! your gonna be a way cute mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jerrica, it's Shalleece Ruby, I don't know if you remember me or not, we only went to school together for maybe a year. Anyway, glad to hear you're pregnant. Mine's 4 1/2 months old! Sorry to hear you're so sick though. I was way sick too. I lost 7 lbs during the first half of my pregnancy. But after 21 weeks it got better. My OB just kept telling me to wait until so and so weeks, but it never got better until 21. lol, try putting rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab and smelling it. I don't think the fumes are bad, but that's what my nurse told me to do (don't do it all the time, lol). I hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails