Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sunny San Diego

So today and yesterday have been SO perfect here I have had my windows open and Khloe and I have just been enjoying the days! Even though Joey is not here with us we still try to enjoy our days!

Things my princess enjoys:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Dancing
My singing ( yikes I think she is the only one)
Naps
Snuggling with mommy
Her Jumper & Swing
Khloe loves being put in the moby and walking around and helping me clean up.
Her Binky
Books
Playing Peek a boo
Shopping ( she loves when shes in her seat in the cart and we zoom around the stores)
Her feet  I swear every time I turn around they are in her mouth


Things mommy enjoys:
 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Its my little break in the morning so I can eat:)
First things in the morning.. I walk in and get Khloe from her crib and she always has the biggest smile on her face like she has been waiting for me .
I try to get a few extra minutes of sleep in the morning while Khloe lays next to me and I love how she touches my face and talks and talks ( I usually never get those few extra minutes)
Making Khloe laugh I do the craziest things and its the simple things that she cracks up about.
Baking I really love it and I have been doing it a lot and sending it off to Joey
Nap time!!!
Snuggling with Khloe
My Kindle
Skype Time
Shopping
My Moby I can sit her in it and clean or just walk around with my hands free!

Looks like we have a lot in common ;) My little minni me


My life is so great if only Joey were home it would honestly be perfect! off to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails