Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our Trip to Pittsburgh!

Khloe and I went to visit them family in Pittsburgh, I was so nervous to fly with her but overall it went well!

I had to diaper bags on both arms my baby strapped on to the front of me and pulled the suitcase behind us. The worst part was security, I had to take off my shoes, jacket, baby, baby holder, take my computer out of the one bag put them all in separate bins walk through and then put it all back on! It may sound simple but it WAS NOT! doing all this with a baby on your hip is a task, thank goodness for nice people that helped me both times!!

We sat in the back of the plane both ways, Khloe slept a lot of the time.When she was awake she was talking and trying to get the attention of the guys sitting next to us. we took a direct flight so we didn't have to switch planes! Everyone that sat next to us was so nice, Khloe only cried when we were landing into Phoenix on the way back because of her ears popping. The flight attendant helped me out and all was good!

We got so many compliments on Khloe how good she was and of course how cute she is! The flight attendants gave her her first flying certificate that the pilots signed!


Our time in Pittsburgh was really nice we really enjoyed being with all of them and miss them so much already!! We did some wedding stuff but mostly just hung out!! Tonia and I went to her Costco party and we all watched the Steeler game!

I have tried to add pictures but it wont let me! I will upload them when I can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails