Saturday, April 30, 2011

Whats helping pass the time

I have been busy with wedding stuff for the past six months here are some of the projects ive been working on



These were my save the dates , I also made the envelopes for them out of a brown paper bag , these were so stressful and time consuming!

 These will be our invitations but the wording is going to be different we have a wedding website that has all the information for our guests. Lauren did these for me she does all kinds of awesome stuff with blogs and such!






I got these awesome dresses for my girls at modcloth

 And these adorable brooches will be for the girls instead of bouquets.I got them from Etsy from Sugar Owl Designs 


These are coffee filter garlands they are all folded up so its hard to see how cute they really are. They will hang from the trees to add a little something 


This is just some of our stuff. Our theme is more of an outside picnic. Casual but still romantic. The utensils  are wood! Then we have craft paper plates and boats for our s'more bar that we will be doing for dessert. 
 I am not sure how I will be doing the set up for this yet but you get the idea 
This is how my house has looked for a while now! AHH driving me insane...
 My bouquet I am making. It will have more yellow and some grey in it as well so it will be bigger! I wet felted all the balls for it. 
 O the burlap... It is such a pain!!!! I am doing table runners out of it and then covering some hay bails for seating around the grass. 
 Something similar to this.


We will be having mason jars with candles all down the tables and all around 
These platters I made will be for the dessert table ( favors) . I have 4 of the yellow and two of the wood. We will have cookies and some other of our favorite treats to fill their bag as a thank you 

 And these are the bags for the treats the saying is 
" We don't remember days, we remember moments"



 We found these cute drink pails they will go perfect with everything! we have two of them and a 3 gallon clear that will have water with lemons!



 This was just a rough pratice of my chalk board I will be making. I just need a couple they will obviously look better but I just wanted to see if it would even work!

This is similar to the cake my sister will be making 
 Instead of a traditional book we will be doing advice/wishes on these scraps of paper and hanging them on a clothes line that I will later put in a book! 


The hard part with all this is I am doing TWO receptions so its double the work and its not easy to get stuff done with a baby crawling all over it all! Its slowly coming together and there are a million more projects that are started so hopefully I an get going! Its not a traditional decor but it fits us and thats all that matters!! 

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the idea, so romantic. You are so creative. I really appreciate your kind words of advice and empathy. You are so strong to be living alone, taking care of a child and everything else with your wedding. You are amazing Jerrica and I really appreciate all of your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE all of your wedding ideas!!! I'm working on my wedding as well... going for super nontraditional as well! so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wedding stuff! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails