This last weekend we went to see Alice In Wonderland in 3D.. Well Joey see's 3D and the letter A so he buys them and so we went to see Avatar in 3D ha.. he makes me laugh! I have been wanting to take more pictures but I just feel so big and gross all the time it never seems to happen. I did get some good ones of Joey in te funny 3D glasses! haha
The movie was really long, pregnant and having a giant Icy plus a long movie is not a good thing, I ran out of the movie haha! It was really good and it was my first 3D movie, if you havent been to one you should go its really neat!
It has been so rainy! I just wish it would warm up, I know I shouldnt complain seeing how Utah has so much snow but the rain and people who can not drive in it is awful!!! Here is my lovley boyfreind with another one of his poses! .....Dork..
He is really tall! Hopefully our baby gets some height from him:) Speaking of baby!!!! I have an appointment on Wednesday and we may be able to find out whatwe are having! I sure hope so, I am so anxious!
No comments:
Post a Comment