Here is my big ole belly today! I wasnt going to take a picture but I figured why not... so here is another week closer to my little angel being here!!!!
I cant not believe you are pregnant, i dont know why but when i looked at this picture today it just hit and i am now crying!!! You are a cute pregnant lady!
Joey and I plan on getting married in August 13th 2011, we had our daughter August 25th. I love our cute growing family and we look forward to our future together.
I am no longer working and will be focusing on our daughter. Joey is in the Navy as of righht now we are in beautiful San Diego.
You look FABULOUS! Can't wait to find out what your having!!
ReplyDeleteI cant not believe you are pregnant, i dont know why but when i looked at this picture today it just hit and i am now crying!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a cute pregnant lady!