Sunday, April 4, 2010

Update ( its backwards oops)

For Easter we went fishing and let me tell you... I am very lucky to have grown up in Utah and been so blessed! The "Lakes" here are all man made and they have parking lots and paved trails,. Its awful! There are huge houses on the hills all over and you can still hear the traffic. I was so dissapointed! We went two days in a row. First to Lake Murray. It is like 5 mintues from our house and right in the middle of the city. We shore fished there and didnt even get a bite. The next day we went to Lake Poway and rented a little boat and still didnt get a bite! Joey LOVES fishing so it was dissapointing for us both. The picture of his little fish is actually our bait:( We still had fun spending time together out of the busy city. Even though it was all around us. I learned something new. Pregnancy has made me so sensitive:( I am fried!!!! And I honestly dont know how! ugh:(





Joeys Birthday!! It was March 31st. He turned 25! I got him a new fishing pole and a reel he wanted. I added to his collection of fishing stuff:) We also went to Claim Jumper and got some yummy food! I love him very much and really hope he enjoyed his birthday!


Joeys Hobby.... He has these little cars he fixes and then drives them around haha.. He cracks me up.

I couldnt wait till easter so I got easter candy a week early!! yumm!!!

This is my new addiction!! I love cupcakes~ These are chocolate with whipped cream frosting. I also made stawberry with Cream cheese frosting!!  I dont know what it is about these but I love them!!!:)





Well that is what has been going on here!!:) There are not any pictures of me because I feel horrible about myself!! I dont like to take pictures.. Myabe one day when I am feeling prettier!:) Also We find out on the 9th what we are having!!! Cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails