I was 30 weeks pregnant yesterday, I also had a doctors appointment. The doctor had some concerns with the baby and her umbilical cord, thankfully all is well with her she is now 3lbs 7 oz. and doing just fine. I also found out i am anemic and they have some "concerns" with my blood?? They are so very vague! I got a ton of blood work done yesterday so I should know something at my next appointment on the 30th. My ultrasound lady LOVED me and so she did some 3D pictures for me just playing around. They aren't very good but it was still amazing :)
Summertime Sweets
1 week ago





wow you are almost done. I'm so excited for you!!! I know what you mean by loving someone so much you have never met. i just am starting to feel him move...its so amazing. i cant wait tell he is big enough that jays can feel too.
ReplyDeleteI love her room! looks way cute!! did you guys decide on a name or are you waiting?