Joey and I took a trip to Overton to see the family and celebrate Addison and Alayana's 1st birthday.
I feel so bad I missed Trues :( ..........But I still brought him gifts:) And I cant forget my little Grace! I went to the beach and got her some "Magic Sand" !
While we were in Overton we went and visited this cute little zoo thing. The kids and Joey LOVED it! He ended up winning the raffle they did he was super excited and poor Kyle was jealous ;)
As you all probably know My sister makes amazing cakes, and she did the little girls cake so so cute!
Our trip home was too fast but was so great! I love and miss them all so very much.
Here in San Diego we have been fishin A LOT. Joey is trying Ocean fishing and I don't mind I get to lounge around by the bay and beach all day... It has been a little chilly but is really starting to warm up. Him and his friend Tristen are usually the ones who do the fishing and let me tell you, they haven't had much luck! Tristen did catch a sting ray and Joey caught a sea bass. Well he didn't really catch it it was on his line for who knows how long and he reeled it in :)
My Mom, Kell and True came to San Diego and visited Joey and I. We had so much fun :) We didn't do much it was a little chilly but we still went to the beach.
Joey insisted I put this picture up of him being a "Bad A" HAHA.... NERD!
We just got back last night from Pittsburgh visiting Joey's family! I had such a good time. The plane ride was not so fun. On the way there we flew out of San Diego at 10:40 and we got in at around 8 am. I slept an hour on that flight.. The way back wasn't as bad we left at 5pm and got back to San Diego around 11:30 12am. I didn't sleep at all on this flight but we had TV so it was a lot better!! Joey's little sister Rikki Jo graduated while we were there and Joey's mom Tonia threw me a baby shower. We were there 8 days and it went by way to fast! It is Beautiful there really green! Reminded me a lot of home.
We got there on Tuesday Morning, and the first couple days there we just visited with family and Joey showed me around a little bit. The town he is from ( Langeloth) is pretty small. On Friday we ran around like crazy people getting ready for Rikki's graduation party. Saturday was her party and SO many people showed up! It was really fun! Tonia made so much great food. The next day was a little hectic but such a good day! We got all the shower stuff done and that was at 2. His mom did the cutest invitations and thank you favors! We also played some really fun games. I didn't expect them to do so much for me and I appreciate it So Very Much! Rikki's graduation was on Tuesday and it was really nice! Like I said it went by way to fast I wish we could have stayed longer. I was nervous to meet his family but after being with them they really made me feel like part of the family. They are all so funny. They really are such down to earth awesome people, I now know why Joey is such a great person! I wish I would have got more pictures:( Here are a few from our awesome trip.










I love it Jerr. I miss you guys like crazy. I hope I can be there right after lil Bean is born. Give Joey a high five for me and tell Bean i love her. Love you too... ill be dusting off that bicycle built for two sooner than later! I bet i still have that voice mail somewhere. HA! <3 from Vegas!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you posted, i want that dog in the picture!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will call you in the AM after the girls wake me up!!!!
Love you