Well I just had a Birthday and My mom came and spent it with me! It was so nice to have her here! We didnt do much. She made me dinner and yummy cake. She also helped me finish up the baby's room. Joey woke up early and got me some really pretty flowers and a very sweet card! He also took my to a movie and dinner. Some people may want to go to a fancy dinner but I am a very simple girl we went to the mall and got Charley's.. They have a buffalo chicken sandwich and I absolutely LOVE it! We went to Inception, it was really good.. pretty crazy but it was good. I had a nice calm birthday now if my little one would come soon I would be really happy!
Summertime Sweets
1 week ago





I finally got on here and seen the updates!! I love them!!!
ReplyDeleteThe flowers Joey got you are really pretty, he did good!!
Her room for real looks so cute, i cant wait for her to get here so i can come see you guys!!!
Love you!