We are so happy that Jessica and Grace drove all the way here to see us. We had such a great time!
Grace was so excited to see Khloe. She practically came running into my house. Jessica wasnt far behind. Grace got to hold Khloe and she did so good. She was so cute with her. She even brought her a little hat to wear.
They got here late Friday night and Joey was out with his friends, so it was just the girls at home. Grace stayed up way past all of our bedtimes and it showed the next day! We went to the beach and I think Jess and I scared Grace for life of the ocean.. Jess was holding her hand and a wave came and she jumped but Jessica only had one hand so she fell and the wave went right over her head. She screamed SO loud!! So we just played in the sand.
Khloe had already been changed twice from spitting up and had a BLOWOUT at the beach so I had to change her a third time. We then made our way to this great little sushi place by our house. Joey and I love sushi and we wanted to show Jess the ropes. Grace had a BLAST using her chopsticks flinging rice EVERYWHERE. I wish I could say it was just as fun for me. This was the first time we took Khloe out to a restaurant! Umm yes not what I had in mind. She was hungry and tired and cried the whole time. I would feed her, go sit down and she would scream. she cried then I started to cry, Joey and Grace sat there eating and making a mess;) Jess tried to help but im stubborn! A cute lady saw me upset and came over and tried to convince me it would get easier... At this point I was exhausted and the emotions are still out of wack so I shoved some food in my mouth and got the heck out of there!!
When we got home poor Khloe was so exhausted she was like a little doll so Jess took some amazing pictures! She is so talented!! Check her out..http://confessionsofatiredmother.blogspot.com/
We got home and Jess decided she would cook dinner but instead she ordered $60 worth of food at Pizza Hut! We had pizza, breadsticks ( both sweet and regular), and pasta for a couple days afterwards! We were so Happy to have them here and I hated seeing them leave! I really miss my family so much and wish they could all come stay with us!!:) Here are a few pictures from the visit..
Summertime Sweets
1 week ago

you totally stole my pictures!!! I loved it, it made me laugh!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou need to update more and I didnt but any pictures on that blog, i am probably getting rid of it cause i dont have time to blog anymore!!!!
I love you and miss you guys, i cant wait for our next sleepover!