I have to let you all know how great Joey is I will do a post just for him but right now I have to say how great he is to me and what an amazing dad he is! Khloe and I are truly lucky to have him!! When I got home from the hospital there were balloons and flowers here waiting.. he is so sweet
Khloe has been VERY alert since she was born, the doctor was shocked how alert and calm she was. She is such a great baby. She has also been VERY strong, she has been holding her head up since day one as well. So we give her tummy time till she cries and I swoop her up because I hate when she cries:) She also LOVES baths. We put lavender baby wash and lotion on her at night and that stuff is crazy amazing! After bath time she eats and then falls into a dead sleep. At first Joey and I got scared and would poke her tickle her and do anything to wake her, but she would just not open her eyes! She would finally open one and eye and we would feel better. Now we let her sleep cuz when Khloe sleeps at night mommy sleeps at night and that makes me happy!!:)
Khloe is cooing and smiling she also had her cord fall off at about a week and a half. She had her two week appointment and has already gained a little over a pound and grew and inch!! She is still wearing preemie clothes but they are getting a little tight. We are also switching to newborn diapers! We have had one to many blowouts this week so I am thinking her preemie diapers are getting a little small? Hopefully the newborns save us some outfit changes! Daddy and Khloe also love to take naps together..
I cant believe my baby will be 3 weeks this week. The time is flying by! I wish i could freeze time and just absorb every smile, cry, every single moment!

love the post, you should edit the pictures we took and do a post of them!
ReplyDelete