Sunday, October 10, 2010

6 Weeks


O where has the time gone! I honestly feel like I just had her yesterday!!!

Khloe is SO alert and happy. she is growing so much she now:


  • She smiles constantly 
  • Coos back and even lets out a little scream every now and then 
  • Kicks and kicks she gets so excited
  • Sleeps almost all through the night
  • Lets me put her in her bouncer will fall asleep in it without me holding her!!!
  • Wakes up so happy and smiling
  • Screams at me and gets mad if I disturb her while she is eating. 
  • She is a little piggy!! If she happens to come up for air while eating she has milk all over her face and down her clothes.
  • Gaining weight and getting so big! At her six week appointment she weight 8 lbs and almost 20 inches long
  • She found her hair, face, bows, mouth. She rips her headband out pulls her hair spits her tongue out and will stick her fingers in her mouth. 
  • Holding her head up!! I even sat her in her bumbo and she held her head up so good. She is still a little wobbly but she is getting there! 
  • Got her shots. I think it hurt me more than it hurt her.
  • HATES her car seat! While driving she will be silent until the car stop and then she starts crying. As soon as the wheels start turning she is silent again.
  • Cried Tears   :(    (while in the car)
  • Loves mommy and daddy and we love her <3























2 comments:

  1. So cute! She looks so happy in all the pics and very alert and healthy. I loved my Bumboo chair, it is the greatest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her cute little smiling face! Don't you just love little girls?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails