Then Jakell Khloe True and I headed to Marysvale!! It was freezing!! It got to -15 and it snowed!! After being away for so long I was very cold!But despite the cold it was SO great to be home and see the family.
We did spend some time with my dad too but I didint get any pictures. We then had a third Thanksgiving dinner with Jessica on Saturday. I only got a couple pictures.I wont post them though because the are of Jessica burnt cherry pie. :) She just lost track of time after my mother told her to broil it to make it brown well it was so brown grace thought it was chocolate!!!
Big News!!
KHLOE ROLLED FROM HER BELLY TO HER BACK!!!
she is now 3 months old and is getting so big.
she grabs and plays with her toys
she holds her head up perfect
she rolls over
she has even laughed a few times.
it amazes me everyday how much she grows and how smart she is getting!

No comments:
Post a Comment