Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween, Khloe and Family time

Since my last post we have been doing a lot of nothing, spending time with Joey before he left and just hanging out. Its been awesome. 

For Halloween Khloe was a kitty! She was so darn cute!! We bought so much candy and didnt get any trick or treaters! So we just ate the candy:)

We had Thanksgiving dinner for Joey before he left.We had friends over and it all turned out really great. I was so busy cooking I didnt get any pictures. 

Khloe is now 2 1/2 months old!! 

She is talking SO much
She loves music and when you sing to her. 
She no longer like to be held like a baby unless she is really tired
She can hold her head up really well , and can even sit up by herself a littler bit 
She is always smiling , and I think she will be laughing anyday now
She does not like when you hold her sitting down. You have to be bouncing around with her facing out
She LOVES her daddy!
She is still in newborn clothes
She has found her hand and is always playing with them. 
She like t.v.:( I try to limit how much we watch but she just loves it so we dance around to all the crazy kids shows. 
She loves her swing and I LOVE her swing too, I can get so much more done now.









Daddy'sGirl 
 Our little sleeping beauty


Khloe the kitty 




The sad ending to this post is Khloe and I sent Joey off yesterday for deployment. We got to the airport and I was about to break out into tears at any moment . Khloe decided to have a BLOW OUT! I didnt bring any extra clothes so that was nice but daddy didnt care he thought it was funny and it kind of broke the sadness. It was so hard to say goodbye but we are so proud of him and appreciate the sacrifices he is making for our family. We will miss him so much! We love you!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures and i love all of you guys so so much!
    Cant wait to see you!!

    PS Alaynna was looking at this with me and kept saying baby?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails